Technologies are ever improving and evolving to help prevent and treat peripheral artery disease, the leading cause of limb loss. In recognition of Limb Loss Awareness Month, Vascular Disease Management presents a collection of recent news releases related to the treatment of peripheral artery disease.
- IntelliCell BioSciences Announces Clinical Study For Diabetic Critical Limb Ischemia
- CONFIRM Study Results Presented at ISET Highlight Effectiveness of Orbital Atherectomy in Treating PAD
- Medtronic Launches Lower-Extremity Indication for Complete “SE” Vascular Stent Internationally
- Covidien Announces Final Results from Landmark Study in Patients with Peripheral Arterial Disease
- AngioScore Launches New 100 mm Length AngioSculpt Scoring Balloons for Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease Below the Knee (BTK)
- Boston Scientific Launches Rubicon Support Catheter in 0.035″ and 0.018″ Diameters
- Final Results of Spectranetics Study Supports Successful Use of Laser Atherectomy for Treating Patients with Peripheral In-Stent Restenosis