If you want to know what’s going on in the vascular disease world, take a look at tweets by the individuals and groups in Vascular Disease Management‘s “following” list. We follow personalities related to every specialty that VDM reaches, from vascular surgery to neurosurgery. And many share important information about vascular disease. Here are just a few Twitter handles that we recommend you follow:
- The SAGE Group: a research and consulting company specializing in vascular disease in the lower limbs including PAD, IC, CLI, ALI, TAO, and amputation.
- Dr. Scott Grosse: CDC health economist with a focus on prevention and economics of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
- Phillip Mumford: An RCIS, he writes a monthly column for VDM sister publication Cath Lab Digest.
- Michael D. White, MD: An interventional cardiologist who tweets often about interventional therapies.
- Stuart Harlin, MD: Vascular surgeon and medical consulting business owner.
- Vascular surgeon: Tweets from a UK vascular surgeon.
- Dr. D K Gupta: A Delhi-based physician dedicated to noninvasive treatments to heart disease.
- SCAI Women in Innovations: Addressing gender disparities in interventional cardiology.
- Ramesh K. Tripathi: Director of vascular and endovascular surgery, Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, Bangalore.
- Jeddacath: A cath lab at Brigham & Women’s Hospital in Boston, MA.
- International Society for Vascular Surgery.
- Angiologist: A vascular medicine MD from Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Cornell Vascular: Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College, NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
This is certainly not an exhaustive list. Follow @hmpVDM as we retweet posts from these individuals and more.